7 movie Reviews with Responses

Madness Diverse Madness Diverse

Awesome

The collab had great parts, great music and great animators. But I give it an 8/10 because that MissingUsername guy sucks. His last part went WAY too fast.

XXBlinx responds:

Looks like your not a fan of MissingUsername :P

Ninja-fan, The Legacy Ninja-fan, The Legacy

Excellent

I tip my tophat off to you, sir. It's just so deep (lol, "deep") and inspiring. The animation, quality, sound and effects all come (lol, "come") together to bring about a sad tale of misery and woe. The bear obviously represents the declining economy of America, while the fag with the tiny dick (lol, "tiny""dick") represents the growing communist threat. A Perfect score for both of you, plus 1000 internets for all those who rate this review useless.

Irrelephant responds:

THANKS!

Happy Birthday KingApple Happy Birthday KingApple

Wonderfull

What can be a more beautiful way to say Happy Birthday than by painting the message on the wall in someones blood.

DIMB responds:

hehehehe thanks :D

Short How to kill Short How to kill

Moar Burgers

This is just as great as the other one. I like the overkill you did here, especially the burger. I hope you make more burger related shorts in the future.

Wyvernhunt responds:

I will but next on the list is a longer one =)

Short So L33T Short So L33T

Burgers

This is great. Big heads, burgers and my favorite mask wearing agents all combined into a short but well animated.......short. Keep it up.

Wyvernhunt responds:

I will XD

Ask Raptor Jesus Ask Raptor Jesus

Raptor Jesus

I love your sense of humor. The portal needs more random humor rather than all those slapstick humor flashes. The credits, like all the others have said, was the most interesting part of all. This flash had good quality animation, sound and humor. I just wish Raptor Jesus had more lines.

Sexual-Lobster responds:

thanks v much!

Droidz Easytoon Collab 2 Droidz Easytoon Collab 2

It's great and all, but..

not wanting to sound like a douche and all, this is a FLASH portal, not a portal for a couple of Easytoon Animations compiled into an swf. Also you spelled it "Eastyoon" instead of "Easytoon". The 'mations were good and all but put them on the DROIDZ forum or something.

Shyfts responds:

Thanks for mentioning the "eastyoon" thing, fixing that now.