Happy Birthday CrisysFT Happy Birthday CrisysFT

Terrible

None of this made sense. You did not explain to the viewers who this "CrisysFT" is nor did you spend a single minute putting any actual effort into this. Fuck, you even black out the screen to hide the fact that you can't do anything other than make jerky movements of what I assume are hand sprites that you made yourself.
I suggest that you work on easing and drawing if you wish to continue animating unoriginal Madness flashes.

I'll still give you one point for being able to pick a good song. At least it wasn't a shitty song you would find at the last page of the audio portal after typing the word "birthday song".

A Robo Western A Robo Western

Amazing, as usual

I don't usually review flashes, but I felt the need to express my feelings towards this one. This is probably one of the best flashes on newgrounds, with it's amazing visuals, perfect voice acting (as one could expect from TomaMoto) and fluent scene transitions. The only thing I didn't like was the ending because it felt cartoonish and rushed. I give this a 9/10 and a 4/5 because this flash will definitely be remembered throughout the history of newgrounds.

Madness Diverse Madness Diverse

Awesome

The collab had great parts, great music and great animators. But I give it an 8/10 because that MissingUsername guy sucks. His last part went WAY too fast.

XXBlinx responds:

Looks like your not a fan of MissingUsername :P

Ninja-fan, The Legacy Ninja-fan, The Legacy

Excellent

I tip my tophat off to you, sir. It's just so deep (lol, "deep") and inspiring. The animation, quality, sound and effects all come (lol, "come") together to bring about a sad tale of misery and woe. The bear obviously represents the declining economy of America, while the fag with the tiny dick (lol, "tiny""dick") represents the growing communist threat. A Perfect score for both of you, plus 1000 internets for all those who rate this review useless.

Irrelephant responds:

THANKS!

Happy Birthday KingApple Happy Birthday KingApple

Wonderfull

What can be a more beautiful way to say Happy Birthday than by painting the message on the wall in someones blood.

DIMB responds:

hehehehe thanks :D

Short How to kill Short How to kill

Moar Burgers

This is just as great as the other one. I like the overkill you did here, especially the burger. I hope you make more burger related shorts in the future.

Wyvernhunt responds:

I will but next on the list is a longer one =)

Short So L33T Short So L33T

Burgers

This is great. Big heads, burgers and my favorite mask wearing agents all combined into a short but well animated.......short. Keep it up.

Wyvernhunt responds:

I will XD

$00pah NiN10Doh! $00pah NiN10Doh!

Great Tribute

This is the only nintendo tribute that has both given me an erection and scarred me for life. Each artist had his/her own style which contributed to the Awesomeness of this flash. It's true that some parts didn't have people laughing all the time, but that just means this flash isn't perfect (it's not like any flash is). This is great and I hope to see many more Nintendo tributes from you guize. Mmmmm......Pokemon.

Ryder Revenge Part05 Ryder Revenge Part05

Great

It's a great addition to the Ryder Revenge series. The animation is smooth and the action is fluid. The only thing you could have improved on was your english.

Ask Raptor Jesus Ask Raptor Jesus

Raptor Jesus

I love your sense of humor. The portal needs more random humor rather than all those slapstick humor flashes. The credits, like all the others have said, was the most interesting part of all. This flash had good quality animation, sound and humor. I just wish Raptor Jesus had more lines.

Sexual-Lobster responds: