All 13 art Reviews

Madness Frozen in Time Madness Frozen in Time

Amazing

I love the concept, the coloring and shading are amazing as well. Although there are a few things frozen in the snow that I can't make out (particularly the things under tricky), it doesn't affect the overall greatness of this image. Your puns do need a little work, though.

The Gay Brothers The Gay Brothers

Winsest?

I just hope they don't find a fire flower anytime soon.

stupid kid on computer stupid kid on computer

WIN

Two tens for the same picture. You sir/ma'am, win 2000 internets.

folf182 responds:

Thanks man! Anything to get those damn kids off my lawn... And interwebs.

Eeek! Eeek!

....you will shit brix.

Well, I can't find anything to shit brix about. Nice pixel art though.

Chdonga responds:

The mice are really upside down penises.

Bonkalicious Bonkalicious

I'd dominate that.

The Emperor The Emperor

It is I who fucked the emperor

I love how a simple troll post about creationism become an emperor fucking thread. I also like how you (or was it you?) respond to emperor fuckers with Kermit the Frog in the same stance as the wannabe emperor fuckers pictures.

Sexy zombie lady Sexy zombie lady

I'd tap that....

....muthafucka with a rusty car. But seriously, I like how you payed attention to the details with the guts and bones. All the details make it look twice as gory, without the need for color.

Tentacle Alien Tentacle Alien

Great

All of your work is great. At first, when I saw the title "Tentacle Alien" I immediately thought of Japan, but this is actually amazing. The expression on the victims face makes this piece of art all the more priceless. Keep up the good work!

Fried Noodle Flavouring Fried Noodle Flavouring

Awesome

This is the craziest shit I have seen on this site. And I love it. I just love the expression on her "face". I hope to see more of your work.

Suit Suit

Awesome

Thats a pimpin' suit ya got got there mistah Slenderman.